arcancetinmacys.jpg

nothingtodowithislam

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    arcancetinmacys.jpg

nothingtodowithislam
    The word clearly came down from on high 'BLAME IT ON THE MEXICANS!!!'

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Fair enough, I reckon. Have you tried their beer, with the slice of fruit in?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

65533219.jpg

nothingtodowithislam

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Fair enough, I reckon. Have you tried their beer, with the slice of fruit in?
    That is a terrible thing, r, for sure. But they make nice fish tacos.

That is a terrible thing, r, for sure. But they make nice fish tacos.
    Mexican food is surely second only to Greek in the 'meh' stakes

Mexican food is surely second only to Greek in the 'meh' stakes
    I thought that based on the Tex-Mex style stuff we tend to get over here (and in Texas, for that matter), but found the food on the Baja peninsula to be most pleasing. Fresh and zingy and spicy and really rather pleasant. It's all street food, of course, but none the worse for it.

arcancetinmacys.jpg

nothingtodowithislam
    Nothing to do with correct and proper firearms handling rules and procedure either, imo. They seem to be just letting anybody in nowadays.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I thought that based on the Tex-Mex style stuff we tend to get over here (and in Texas, for that matter), but found the food on the Baja peninsula to be most pleasing. Fresh and zingy and spicy and really rather pleasant. It's all street food, of course, but none the worse for it.
    Oh fair enough. My experience of Mexican food extends no further than two profoundly mediocre meals in Wahaca, Covent Garden.

Just 45 minutes up the road from me, and 30 minutes from where a mass school shooting took place a couple of years previously, good old second amendment