Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Better phenomenon: 20 years of Wenger, or 20 years of The White Stripes?

Better phenomenon: 20 years of Wenger, or 20 years of The White Stripes?

Been 20 years since Jack and Meg White got married. And 20 annums since Mr. Wenger shacked up with our football club.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Been 20 years since Jack and Meg White got married. And 20 annums since Mr. Wenger shacked up with our football club.
    Best player: Thierry Henry. Second: Jack White

Best song: Seven Nation Army. Second: some boosheeit they sing at the Emirates

Best titties: Meg White. Second: Niklas Bendtner. Fat *******.

I am related to Jack White.

I know not of these White Stripes of whom you speak, but I have looked up the lady in question and note that she sports a fine pair of tittays, so that's all good.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I know not of these White Stripes of whom you speak, but I have looked up the lady in question and note that she sports a fine pair of tittays, so that's all good.
    Jack White is quite the guitarist. a man clearly inspired by good old rock and roll and loves a catchy riff.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Jack White is quite the guitarist. a man clearly inspired by good old rock and roll and loves a catchy riff.
    Really? Would I know any of his work?

Did a rubbish Bond theme a few movies ago?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Really? Would I know any of his work?
    he wrote that Oh Santi Cazorla song.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Did a rubbish Bond theme a few movies ago?
    I used to like Sheryl Crow and Garbage and they both did bad wons.

I think Garbage was more that I liked Shirley Manson.

I am related to Jack White.
    You lie! .