Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I always knew they were a bunch of ****ing weirdos on that show

I always knew they were a bunch of ****ing weirdos on that show

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...ion-of-murder/

Though I thought they would be arrested on noncey charges.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

He was the one who rather rashly admitted in his autobiography that he'd pushed someone into a canal in Amsterdam in his youth and killed them, I think. Clearly the Dutch plod have found a cold case that matches his story and felt his collar. Can hardly be shocked, I'd have thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    He was the one who rather rashly admitted in his autobiography that he'd pushed someone into a canal in Amsterdam in his youth and killed them, I think. Clearly the Dutch plod have found a cold case that matches his story and felt his collar. Can hardly be shocked, I'd have thought.
    what a genius. Hopefully, all that time in the question chamber might have prepared him for jail.

In other news - can people stop linking to the sodding Telegraph

I bloody well knew it!! I applied Sir C logic to this man a year or so ago and commented to my girlfriend that I was certain he'd have stabbed at least one man in his life. He has an incredibly unkind face.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    what a genius. Hopefully, all that time in the question chamber might have prepared him for jail.

I only did it as I could it seems posher than the mirror link I found.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I bloody well knew it!! I applied Sir C logic to this man a year or so ago and commented to my girlfriend that I was certain he'd have stabbed at least one man in his life. He has an incredibly unkind face.
    Well, he didn't stab someone and he admitted to it about a year or so ago. But, well done, r - great spot

I only did it as I could it seems posher than the mirror link I found.

It's all right Pat - we all think you're common anyway

Well, he didn't stab someone and he admitted to it about a year or so ago. But, well done, r - great spot
    I rather mean that I could tell he was capable of deeply unpleasant things merely by looking at him.

I do like the fact that the trial will mostly consist of the prosecution reading out his own book and him looking a bit sheepish.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I rather mean that I could tell he was capable of deeply unpleasant things merely by looking at him.
    Oh, the kind face rule is infallible.