Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Poor old Large Adipose Ronald.

Poor old Large Adipose Ronald.

Mind you, I'm still not sure he quite gets it. Poor auld fecker.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/...areer-to-this/

He managed to squeeze in "Full marks" outside of the paragraph about Ronglish.

wd racist Ron for that.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Mind you, I'm still not sure he quite gets it. Poor auld fecker.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/...areer-to-this/
    Good luck to him, imo. Everyone else seems to be deciding they don't quite get it either.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Good luck to him, imo. Everyone else seems to be deciding they don't quite get it either.
    No. He uttered the unsayable word, you see? It's the tetragrammaton of racism and he said it, so must be stoned to death by the Pharisees of progressive politics.

No. He uttered the unsayable word, you see? It's the tetragrammaton of racism and he said it, so must be stoned to death by the Pharisees of progressive politics.
    There's no need for that sort of language, b.

All those old sacred cows are withering away now though. See also your Brexit missive.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

All those old sacred cows are withering away now though. See also your Brexit missive.
    Oh, certainly the backlash against the so-called liberal consensus is in full and glorious swing, but even so I don't think dropping the N-bomb is ever coming back. That ship has sailed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    There's no need for that sort of language, b.
    Would you like a blast on my banjo?

Saucy fellow!

You have PM.

Actually, there's an unintentionally amusing article in The Guardian today outraged about a golliwog revival. The author seems wholly unaware that the real reason the golliwog has never gone away is because of people like her trying to make it go away. It has thus acquired a cachet of rebellion and defiance it would never otherwise have had. Indeed, the main reason anyone now would own or sell a golliwog is to p1ss off people like her

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...-suzanne-moore