Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Are we on the telly tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Patrick Vieira
    Yes. This.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    It doesn't matter. Go to App Store and download Live Media Player and search for an Arsenal stream.

How are you, BTW?
    Yes. This.

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    Thanks, I got a tip off about one of these apps before but as a man of integrity, illegal streaming doesn't sit very well with me...

I'm good thanks, just keeping my head down and coming to grips with married life and a baby!

How are you old chap?
    Baby! Good lord man, those days seem so long ago. All well at mine, still married, same bird, girl is 15 going on 27, boy is off at school so we only see him once every second week or so.

It's like being free again

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Even Harvey must be right about something occasionally. After all, the little fúcker has opinions on every fúcking thing, so he must bump into truth by accident from time to time.

I know, I know, I generally reject these absolute superlatives; they're simply subjective and not a little silly. But he was something special, wasn't he?
    Good to hear, being free seems a VERY long way off to me right now. Not that I am interested in that at all of course, I am still smitten with seeing my boy develop new skills by the day... In all seriousness though, I really have no interest in other peoples children, but it is completely different with my own. I'm suddenly an expert on all things baby.

Good to hear, being free seems a VERY long way off to me right now. Not that I am interested in that at all of course, I am still smitten with seeing my boy develop new skills by the day... In all seriousness though, I really have no interest in other peoples children, but it is completely different with my own. I'm suddenly an expert on all things baby.
    Yes, it was pretty much the same with me. I was never particularly driven to having children but once I had had my own they became the greatest thing in the world, ever. And still are to this day, really.

Don't worry about them growing up too quickly, you just enjoy them in different ways. Few things I like better than watching my daughter play lacrosse and the boy and I now go down the pub together, one pint of bitter and one pint of coke. Great fun.

At least you didn't some on here every day boring us silly with updates on wht he can do now..Welcome back
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Even Harvey must be right about something occasionally. After all, the little fúcker has opinions on every fúcking thing, so he must bump into truth by accident from time to time.

I know, I know, I generally reject these absolute superlatives; they're simply subjective and not a little silly. But he was something special, wasn't he?
    It shouldn't but this image on here did remind of his royal Harveyness earlier - not the text of course http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/s...20160920114100

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    No. Not anywhere at all apparently.
    http://liveonsat.com/los_soc_br_eng_ALL.php
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

We appear to be on three foreign channels which means there must be a stream somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    At least you didn't some on here every day boring us silly with updates on wht he can do now..Welcome back
    Haha, he doesn't feature on Facebook and he won't be featuring on here. I'll be letting him create his own online profile when he is good and ready.

Thanks man, not quite the same here though, is it?