Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Barcelona VP : Bellerin has Barca DNA

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Hector won't want to go home. 'E torks all cockney and that innit?
    He's actually the lost Kray Brother, fallen through time.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Does Arnhem/Market Garden have a particular interest to you for some reason, Charles?
    Yes, very much so. It was imortant to my father and he took me there several times; I've subsequently visited almost every year, I suppose. A sort of pilgrimage.

V arranged a trip over the weekend of the 2014 70th anniversary events and even got us into the Oosterbeek cemetary ceremony. An amazing experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    He's actually the lost Kray Brother, fallen through time.

Well noticed, a.

I expect he loves his old mum.

Hector won't want to go home. 'E torks all cockney and that innit?
    It's a weird hybrid of cockney and rude bwoy bumbaclaaaaaaart. Basically, he talks a like a ****.

Yes, very much so. It was imortant to my father and he took me there several times; I've subsequently visited almost every year, I suppose. A sort of pilgrimage.

V arranged a trip over the weekend of the 2014 70th anniversary events and even got us into the Oosterbeek cemetary ceremony. An amazing experience.
    I expect you blubbed?

Well noticed, a.

I expect he loves his old mum.
    Have you seen that Ian Wright wants Cesc's banner taking down from the Ken Friar Bridge at the Emirates and ritually burnt before the game on Saturday, along with a Barcelona kit and Cesc's parents*

*I may have made the latter bit up

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I expect you blubbed?
    My word, how I blubbed. At the end, after the singing of God Save The Queen and the Wilhelmus, all was silent except for my blubbing, and then came the roar as a Spitfire screamed over at 300 kts and 50 feet, at which point I just about dessicated myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Have you seen that Ian Wright wants Cesc's banner taking down from the Ken Friar Bridge at the Emirates and ritually burnt before the game on Saturday, along with a Barcelona kit and Cesc's parents*

*I may have made the latter bit up
    Ian Wright is entitled to his opinions, la. That doesn't necessarily make them wright.

My word, how I blubbed. At the end, after the singing of God Save The Queen and the Wilhelmus, all was silent except for my blubbing, and then came the roar as a Spitfire screamed over at 300 kts and 50 feet, at which point I just about dessicated myself.
    Were you not worried that all these grizzled, stoic veterans might have been looking askance at your display of emotional incontinence?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Were you not worried that all these grizzled, stoic veterans might have been looking askance at your display of emotional incontinence?
    No, because the event wasn't about my ego.

Actually there were remarkably few dry eyes in the place.