Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: messed up a job interview

Quote Originally Posted by modd View Post
    Thanks man but felt sad to let so many someone that helped me get ready for the job. I just feel back to square one but at least got a job and just have to move onwards and forwards.
    Or perpetually sideways, as in my case.

Nope to be visitor assistant. I got through the first interview but blown it now. oh well time to move onwards. but feel bit awful right now

Thanks man but felt sad to let so many someone that helped me get ready for the job. I just feel back to square one but at least got a job and just have to move onwards and forwards.
    Indeed. Besides, I don't think any recruitment process that involves group exercises is going to result in a worthwhile job. Sounds like hippy nonsense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I think we'd all be improved by a little religion, f. Proper religion, I mean.

Imagine if all those Norwegians coverted to catholicism. They'd be far less interested in the stabbing and the shooting and the exploding.

Take someone like our very own sw. If he accepted Lord Jesus Christ into his heart, he'd stop abusing and oppressing me.
    I will be at mass next sunday. Will you?!?!?!

It was nice arts centre. i messed up in group excercise as got girl name wrong in front of assersor and forgot examples in my job interveriew
    It's a bit different example but I'll cheer you up.
    Many moons ago there was a lady who came to the office from a local gym offering ace half price deal.

Was a rather nice gym. Anyway she was a dime piece.
    Went for showround of the place. Sat down on the comfy sofas with a coffee to sign up. Trying to be cool, only to knock my coffee over all over her feet giving her some burns.

Agree. I just feel most upset i let someone down who helped me get ready for interview. I not done enough interviews and anxiety got the better of me. I just don,t know maybe i am meant to be a waste of space. but i got to change that mentallity. Can,t feel sorry for myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I think we'd all be improved by a little religion, f. Proper religion, I mean.

Imagine if all those Norwegians coverted to catholicism. They'd be far less interested in the stabbing and the shooting and the exploding.

Take someone like our very own sw. If he accepted Lord Jesus Christ into his heart, he'd stop abusing and oppressing me.
    Seek the truth and you will find God - Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I will be at mass next sunday. Will you?!?!?!
    Let's see, that's the sin of pride, there's boastfulness, aggression and a total lack of empathy, as well.

Quite how you dare to enter the Lord's house with that sort of attitude on your conscience, I couldn't say.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    It's a bit different example but I'll cheer you up.
    Many moons ago there was a lady who came to the office from a local gym offering ace half price deal.

Was a rather nice gym. Anyway she was a dime piece.
    Went for showround of the place. Sat down on the comfy sofas with a coffee to sign up. Trying to be cool, only to knock my coffee over all over her feet giving her some burns.
    not as bad as what i did. This was because it was was my own fault. I wish i could do it all over again.

Agree. I just feel most upset i let someone down who helped me get ready for interview. I not done enough interviews and anxiety got the better of me. I just don,t know maybe i am meant to be a waste of space. but i got to change that mentallity. Can,t feel sorry for myself.
    The world needs wastes of spaces.