Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: messed up a job interview

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

messed up a job interview

Hi guys

sorry to post on her but just needed to vent. I messed up a job interview for somewhere i really wanted to work . I just buggered up. I am still in other part time work but this was nice job and i blew it. But their you go and i have to move onwards but it hurts badly right now and I just feel a bit of waste of space.

Quote Originally Posted by modd View Post
    Hi guys

sorry to post on her but just needed to vent. I messed up a job interview for somewhere i really wanted to work . I just buggered up. I am still in other part time work but this was nice job and i blew it. But their you go and i have to move onwards but it hurts badly right now and I just feel a bit of waste of space.
    Never apologise modd.
    What happened brother. Just use it to learn going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by modd View Post
    Hi guys

Don't beat yourself up, modd. We all mess up, man. Tomorrow will come and with it new opportunities.

Anyway, if you don't get this job, there's a good reason. God has his purpose and his plan for you, fear not.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Don't beat yourself up, modd. We all mess up, man. Tomorrow will come and with it new opportunities.

Anyway, if you don't get this job, there's a good reason. God has his purpose and his plan for you, fear not.
    Are you recruiting for the god squard?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Are you recruiting for the god squard?
    I think we'd all be improved by a little religion, f. Proper religion, I mean.

Imagine if all those Norwegians coverted to catholicism. They'd be far less interested in the stabbing and the shooting and the exploding.

Take someone like our very own sw. If he accepted Lord Jesus Christ into his heart, he'd stop abusing and oppressing me.

Imagine if all those Norwegians coverted to catholicism. They'd be far less interested in the stabbing and the shooting and the exploding.

Take someone like our very own sw. If he accepted Lord Jesus Christ into his heart, he'd stop abusing and oppressing me.
    I will be at mass next sunday. Will you?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I will be at mass next sunday. Will you?!?!?!
    Let's see, that's the sin of pride, there's boastfulness, aggression and a total lack of empathy, as well.

Quite how you dare to enter the Lord's house with that sort of attitude on your conscience, I couldn't say.

Seek the truth and you will find God - Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Seek the truth and you will find God - Mahatma Gandhi
    Yes, but he was a heathen and his attitude to black people was more like BFR than Jesus Christ

Although I've yet to hear of anyone blow themselves/others up in the name of atheism