Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: messed up a job interview

messed up a job interview

Hi guys

sorry to post on her but just needed to vent. I messed up a job interview for somewhere i really wanted to work . I just buggered up. I am still in other part time work but this was nice job and i blew it. But their you go and i have to move onwards but it hurts badly right now and I just feel a bit of waste of space.

Quote Originally Posted by modd View Post
    Hi guys

sorry to post on her but just needed to vent. I messed up a job interview for somewhere i really wanted to work . I just buggered up. I am still in other part time work but this was nice job and i blew it. But their you go and i have to move onwards but it hurts badly right now and I just feel a bit of waste of space.
    Never apologise modd.
    What happened brother. Just use it to learn going forward.

Hi guys

Don't beat yourself up, modd. We all mess up, man. Tomorrow will come and with it new opportunities.

Anyway, if you don't get this job, there's a good reason. God has his purpose and his plan for you, fear not.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Don't beat yourself up, modd. We all mess up, man. Tomorrow will come and with it new opportunities.

Anyway, if you don't get this job, there's a good reason. God has his purpose and his plan for you, fear not.
    Are you recruiting for the god squard?

Hi guys

I'm guessing it wasn't for an English teacher, am I right?

Hi guys

Shake it off and move on, young moddlington. Broad, sunlit uplands await you!

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Are you recruiting for the god squard?
    I think we'd all be improved by a little religion, f. Proper religion, I mean.

Imagine if all those Norwegians coverted to catholicism. They'd be far less interested in the stabbing and the shooting and the exploding.

Take someone like our very own sw. If he accepted Lord Jesus Christ into his heart, he'd stop abusing and oppressing me.

It was nice arts centre. i messed up in group excercise as got girl name wrong in front of assersor and forgot examples in my job interveriew

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    I'm guessing it wasn't for an English teacher, am I right?
    Modd, meet WES. He's not the most empathic of souls, so you might want to not take everything he says to heart. tbf he knows where the bar is though.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Shake it off and move on, young moddlington. Broad, sunlit uplands await you!
    Thanks man but felt sad to let so many someone that helped me get ready for the job. I just feel back to square one but at least got a job and just have to move onwards and forwards.