Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Black chap, loved hounds, lived in France orGermany, sort of bloke

Black chap, loved hounds, lived in France orGermany, sort of bloke

you'd love to go down the pub with. May have had a breast obsession. Possibly clinically insane.

What was his name and is he one of the lost ones?

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    you'd love to go down the pub with. May have had a breast obsession. Possibly clinically insane.

Red.
    Sod is dead though*

Redgunamo - tends to go missing for long periods at a time. Particularly when there are governments around the world that need removing. Purely coincidental of course. Great man - big cricket fan

Redgunamo. He's on one of his regular disappearances, fomenting regime change in some middle eastern hovel. Probably.

I didn't know he was black, but then I don't notice race. We're all citizens of Earth, you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Redgunamo. He's on one of his regular disappearances, fomenting regime change in some middle eastern hovel. Probably.

I didn't know he was black, but then I don't notice race. We're all citizens of Earth, you know.
    Monty said he looks exactly like William Gallas.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Monty said he looks exactly like William Gallas.
    Is Gallas black, then?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Is Gallas black, then?
    No idea.

bostonbrian aka shítcùnt
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Redgunamo - tends to go missing for long periods at a time. Particularly when there are governments around the world that need removing. Purely coincidental of course. Great man - big cricket fan
    Ah yes, that's him. Former military man of some kind, I thought. Had a unique view of the world that was both fascinating and slightly disturbing. Which seems consistent with your description of his 'civil service'.