Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Oh FFS, stupid ****ing censor.

Hang on ......

wd the bbc there
    much better than GQ

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    wd the bbc there
    much better than GQ
    I watched Parker and Stone's Team America last night. I'll never be able to look at an awards ceremony without thinking of the Film Actors Guild.

I read there was some talk of spin-off series last night. What would you want to see, A? Dance of the Dragons? Robert's Rebellion? Something completely new in the same universe?

Personally i'd like more dragons, but not sure if they'd have enough money to do it justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I read there was some talk of spin-off series last night. What would you want to see, A? Dance of the Dragons? Robert's Rebellion? Something completely new in the same universe?

Personally i'd like more dragons, but not sure if they'd have enough money to do it justice.
    There are the Dunk and Egg stories, but they're a bit lightweight for a series.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post

For now I'd be happy to see this storyline concluded, but I suppose a couple of scenes from Mel & Marge's Exotic Dancing Tavern might not go amiss. That'd be the glamoured Melisandre, of course, not the Wayne Rooney version.