Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Jesus fúcking wept! :rolleyes:

Jesus fúcking wept! :rolleyes:

I hope everyone feels their licence fee is being well spent after they read this.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-37383914

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I hope everyone feels their licence fee is being well spent after they read this.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-37383914
    My second cousin, a girl, went through a long period of dressing and acting like a boy when she was around 10, even using male pronouns for herself. Most disturbingly, she once asked her grandma (my aunt) if she could “put my ***** in your vagina”.

Thankfully her parents are not ****ing mental and within a few years she’d decided of her own volition that actually she did want to be a girl after all.

Today she is a lovely well-adjusted young lady. Still ****ing munting, mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    My second cousin, a girl, went through a long period of dressing and acting like a boy when she was around 10, even using male pronouns for herself. Most disturbingly, she once asked her grandma (my aunt) if she could “put my ***** in your vagina”.

Thankfully her parents are not ****ing mental and within a few years she’d decided of her own volition that actually she did want to be a girl after all.

You're not allowed to write p*nis on Awimb? Really? What kind of cancer-deserving imbecile decided that was a good idea?

Your family's weird. You realise that, don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Your family's weird. You realise that, don't you?
    Having had my father-in-law stay at ours for the last four nights and seen the dysfunction in THAT family, then my own family's weirdness looks pretty tame, tbh.

Anyway, apart form my grandma trying to **** me, what's so weird about us lot?

Hold on, even allowing for the fact the she was 10, she wanted to **** her own granny?

Edit: Not that being 10 is in any way a defence.
    Last edited by SWv2; 09-19-2016 at 11:51 AM.