Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Odd odds - I saw Liverpool as second favourites for the league with one bookie.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I still fancy Everton will finish above Liverpool, they were excellent against Boro. Mind you Boro's entire tactics seemed to consist of lumping the ball to Negredo

This Idrissa Gueye chap, where the hell was he for Villa last season?
    First time I have seen Everton this season and very impressed. Bit slow at the back, mind Expected a bit more from Boro, but as you say, very poor. Hope they start given Callum a game soon. Could even slip into centre mid there. Might struggle to replace Ben "Nephew of Steve" Gibson at the back

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    First time I have seen Everton this season and very impressed. Bit slow at the back, mind Expected a bit more from Boro, but as you say, very poor. Hope they start given Callum a game soon. Could even slip into centre mid there. Might struggle to replace Ben "Nephew of Steve" Gibson at the back
    Seen them twice this week and on both occasions the stand out player was Gueye

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Seen them twice this week and on both occasions the stand out player was Gueye
    So I believe. Heard he was excellent against Sunderland as well. Quite a decent bench there as well