Click here for Arsenal FC personalised gift shop

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 36

Thread: Can everyone now stop being horrible about poor Theo?

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    A good centre forward who lacks the requisite pace to be a top top player, and perhaps lacks a leetle mentally. Very handy player to have in a squad imo
    Glad you've finally seen the light.

    And stop being so f*cking precious about the Welsher. The should have made it clear I wasn't being entirely serious and if you can't take the piss about an Arsenal player on here, where can you?

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    MotD wouldn't be interested in him because he's not England's next Great Hope.

    Remember when Serge Gnabry had a little run in the team? For 2 or 3 games he looked like Messi, then he sort of... disappeared.
    This is where he disappeared to.

    https://d1wst0behutosd.cloudfront.ne...6WELAPEP47UKWQ

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Glad you've finally seen the light.

    And stop being so f*cking precious about the Welsher. The should have made it clear I wasn't being entirely serious and if you can't take the piss about an Arsenal player on here, where can you?
    But sometimes it is so easy and fun to get a reaction

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Oddly enough 1 and 3 did for me. And drink, which would clearly be number 5.
    Good point about the booze; he's Nigerian, and they're absolutely mad for the Guinness, aren't they? Mind you, the local Guinness is 7.5%. Fck me.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Good point about the booze; he's Nigerian, and they're absolutely mad for the Guinness, aren't they? Mind you, the local Guinness is 7.5%. Fck me.
    Well Guinness is really a Nigerian drink - the small black midget told me that

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Here are some of the things which could stop him becoming a world class player:

    1. One injury
    2. One coke habit
    3. Any number of women
    4. The Emirates crowd destroying his confidence

    I'd say 2 and 4 are the greatest dangers.
    Out of interest, can anyone think of a single player who's confidence was destroyed by the Emirates crowd? Or even Highbury's, for that matter?

    If a player's confidence is 'destroyed' by the crowd I'd suggest that they never had the *******s needed to be a professional footballer in the first place.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Here are some of the things which could stop him becoming a world class player:

    1. One injury
    2. One coke habit
    3. Any number of women
    4. The Emirates crowd destroying his confidence

    I'd say 2 and 4 are the greatest dangers.
    The thing is, he's a homegrown (albeit technically Nigerian) talent. You'd think he'd get the free ride someone like Wilshere does on the back of that.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    Before that, I mean, While he still played for us.

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    He rushed that - should have taken a touch

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    But sometimes it is so easy and fun to get a reaction
    Nah, *******s to that. No way were you fishing there. I'm too streetwise and sophisticated to have fallen for that.

    Maybe.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •