Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Can everyone now stop being horrible about poor Theo?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Haters still going to hate - I mean look at the latest vicious attack from that loud, bald Canadian on young Aaron below. It really is quite tiresome.

But yes Iwobi is very exciting indeed. He'll have a bad game soon though and people will start attacking him
    Tell us again about Olivier Giroud

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Tell us again about Olivier Giroud
    A good centre forward who lacks the requisite pace to be a top top player, and perhaps lacks a leetle mentally. Very handy player to have in a squad imo

A good centre forward who lacks the requisite pace to be a top top player, and perhaps lacks a leetle mentally. Very handy player to have in a squad imo
    Glad you've finally seen the light.

And stop being so f*cking precious about the Welsher. The should have made it clear I wasn't being entirely serious and if you can't take the piss about an Arsenal player on here, where can you?

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Glad you've finally seen the light.

And stop being so f*cking precious about the Welsher. The should have made it clear I wasn't being entirely serious and if you can't take the piss about an Arsenal player on here, where can you?
    But sometimes it is so easy and fun to get a reaction

But sometimes it is so easy and fun to get a reaction
    Nah, *******s to that. No way were you fishing there. I'm too streetwise and sophisticated to have fallen for that.

Maybe.