Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's going to be like this for the next 7 months, isn't it?

It's going to be like this for the next 7 months, isn't it?

Except mainly darker.

Fúck this shít. I can't cope with another winter. I NEED TO LIVE IN A CIVILISED CLIMATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Except mainly darker.

Fúck this shít. I can't cope with another winter. I NEED TO LIVE IN A CIVILISED CLIMATE!
    No we've got another 8 months of the season.
    Oh the weather.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Except mainly darker.

This is a civilised climate. Rarely too hot, rarely too cold. Proof, some might suggest, that god is an Englishman.

Winter is cosy. Winter is fresh. The city looks great at night - all the tiny lights - the antipodes as you'll recall from your Huxley.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    No we've got another 8 months of the season.
    Oh the weather.
    Ah p - can't find where you asked that question about the rules but as regards the keeper, I think you need a player in keepers kit on the pitch at all times. Doesn't have to stay in his area though.

Regards the other one - what team would voluntarily play with 10 men for 85 minutes just to keep a player fresh for the last five? That is weird thinking, but as along as he wasn't one of the players substituted I guess he could come back on. Reckon the ref would report it to the FA tho

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    This is a civilised climate. Rarely too hot, rarely too cold. Proof, some might suggest, that god is an Englishman.

Winter is cosy. Winter is fresh. The city looks great at night - all the tiny lights - the antipodes as you'll recall from your Huxley.
    I like when it cools down to get some proper kip.
    My flat will still be boiling hot today from the past few days. couldn't get the temperature under 27 degrees in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post

A chap's shoes become spattered and grimy within moments of leaving the house. It's almost impossible to keep a crisp crease in the rousers due to dampness. I could go on.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Ah p - can't find where you asked that question about the rules but as regards the keeper, I think you need a player in keepers kit on the pitch at all times. Doesn't have to stay in his area though.

Regards the other one - what team would voluntarily play with 10 men for 85 minutes just to keep a player fresh for the last five? That is weird thinking, but as along as he wasn't one of the players substituted I guess he could come back on. Reckon the ref would report it to the FA tho

Eh ... nothing to do with the refereeing conundri above but we are being shown on Sky Ireland tomorrow @ 3pm.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Eh ... nothing to do with the refereeing conundri above but we are being shown on Sky Ireland tomorrow @ 3pm.
    That's two threadjacks in a row. Fúck knows what Mo will say.

Oops. Three.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Thank you sir. I will have to watch

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post

the 2nd was just some strange thinking.

One more question. could you have 2 sub keepers on the bench? Say Ospina as usual (non Champions league game obviously)
    and let's say Welbeck. Just in case Cech get's injured early on.

I am sure if someone tried it they'd put a stop to it.

I would say Arsenal led to some rules being clarified during the invincible area. Well particularly Henry. Where he used to nick the ball off the keeper mid motion. only for the rules to be clarified (they may have already been like this)

2nd the quick freekicks lead to that wait for the whistle thing.