Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Chops

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It can make you quite paranoid. There was this stunningly beautiful girl who worked behind the bar at my hotel and I had to stop idly lusting over her for fear that she had a cock.
    Oh I don't let it bother me. I simply lech away, happy in the knowledge that I'm far too old to actually end up being surprised by the contents of the knickers.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It can make you quite paranoid. There was this stunningly beautiful girl who worked behind the bar at my hotel and I had to stop idly lusting over her for fear that she had a cock.
    I have been to HK many times with work and have seen many, but certainly not all, of the seedy sides of life there. I love it there, my life will not be complete unless I live and work there for two years before I retire. Also, HK is the sort of city that if aren't looking for it, you'll be fine. India/Africa can f*ck you over without you having taken any chances whatsoever.

As for ladyboys, my colleagues in HK tell me that you quickly adjust to them and what they look like. The last time a friend of mine (cough cough) was in one of those Wan Chai bars with a local chap, the local chap could pick out a ladyboy in a second. Even me, I mean my friend, caught on pretty quickly.

Lan Kwai Fong is the best drinking district in the world. FACT.