Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi everybody

Hi everybody

hope everyone well. been long time since posted on here.

I had tough year where i went wrong way but trying turn things around. Went to job interview where their was over 100 odd people but not sure i did a good job and doubt i got to next stage. I,ve not been to job interview for a bit and think i spoke to fast. My fault and in end need to be calmer next time.

well intresting season so far. We were poor first game, ok second game, brittant tthrid game and not so good again but lucky in 4th game. really four horse race between us, city , united and chelsea. spurs and liverpool in 5th and 6th and leicester back to normal.

I

Quote Originally Posted by modd View Post

I had tough year where i went wrong way but trying turn things around. Went to job interview where their was over 100 odd people but not sure i did a good job and doubt i got to next stage. I,ve not been to job interview for a bit and think i spoke to fast. My fault and in end need to be calmer next time.

well intresting season so far. We were poor first game, ok second game, brittant tthrid game and not so good again but lucky in 4th game. really four horse race between us, city , united and chelsea. spurs and liverpool in 5th and 6th and leicester back to normal.

I
    Modd! Nice to see you pop up, signore. Regards from the US of A.

I
    modd, my dear chap, how wonderful to hear from you! I'm very sorry to hear that you have had a problematic time, but I'm sure things will turn around for you, and before you know it, you'll be dancing on the streets of Islington.

Tonight though, I fear a good gubbing is in the offing.

hi east hope its good in america. Its very hot down here.

I hope so sir c but need to improve my job peformance. bit disspointed how interview went. hope arsenal do better tonight
    Last edited by modd; 09-13-2016 at 04:21 PM.

hi east hope its good in america. Its very hot down here.
    Where the hell are you? England?

stay positive, your a gooner

Quote Originally Posted by highberries View Post
    stay positive, your a gooner
    You're, highberries. Damn.

I ask that your positive, uplifting comments be grammatically on point.

yep east. 30 odd degrees in london today in September!. Global warming indeed