Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hang on, Celtic have got Barcelona?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Remember when he had sex with that transexual?
    Of course one of our own Awimb brothers has done this.

And in a remarkable twist of irony he also sounds like a complete moron when he offers forth his views and opinions on football.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Of course one of our own Awimb brothers has done this.

And in a remarkable twist of irony he also sounds like a complete moron when he offers forth his views and opinions on football.
    Yes, but I particularly like the idea of Brendan 'Third Person' Rodgers finding out he'd fúcked a tranny for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes, but I particularly like the idea of Brendan 'Third Person' Rodgers finding out he'd fúcked a tranny for some reason.
    That is when it started
    "That was not me. That was Brendan Rodgers" , said Brendan Rodgers
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Ah, perhaps I misheard him. The fact remains he's a long-haired layabout and ought to get a fúcking job and quit spongeing off me.
    Now, now, Charles. You should embrace all higher forms of education. When young people further their education, everyone benefits.

Not only do they become doctors and lawyers and accountants whom you might use, they also design bridges upon which you walk and buildings which you might frequent. Not to mention that university graduates commit less crime, pay more tax etc etc

However much we pay for them, it's a bargain.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Now, now, Charles. You should embrace all higher forms of education. When young people further their education, everyone benefits.

Not only do they become doctors and lawyers and accountants whom you might use, they also design bridges upon which you walk and buildings which you might frequent. Not to mention that university graduates commit less crime, pay more tax etc etc

However much we pay for them, it's a bargain.
    Fúck 'em. Feckless, drug-taking commie bástards.

If you were a Celtic fan, would you take a 5-1 home win against Rangers in exchange for a 7-0 mauling away at Barca? Probably.