Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hang on, Celtic have got Barcelona?

Hang on, Celtic have got Barcelona?

Fúcking hell, at least the scale of their gubbing might deflect some attention from our gubbing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Fúcking hell, at least the scale of their gubbing might deflect some attention from our gubbing.
    I did enjoy Enrique trying to encourage Brandon to play his expansive attacking style against them so as to play into their hands for an 8-0 gubbing.

Oh and I thought the University Challenge said Aland, you know that small island between Finland and Sweden?

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    I did enjoy Enrique trying to encourage Brandon to play his expansive attacking style against them so as to play into their hands for an 8-0 gubbing.

Oh and I thought the University Challenge said Aland, you know that small island between Finland and Sweden?
    Ah, perhaps I misheard him. The fact remains he's a long-haired layabout and ought to get a fúcking job and quit spongeing off me.

Ah, perhaps I misheard him. The fact remains he's a long-haired layabout and ought to get a fúcking job and quit spongeing off me.
    They always play Barcelona. What's the big whoop.

I'm not the sort to say, "I told you so", of course, but I think you'll find that I was spot on, here.

wd me.

I'm not the sort to say, "I told you so", of course, but I think you'll find that I was spot on, here.

wd me.
    Ah - but if Celtic had scored that penalty at 1-0, who knows what might have happened?

(I have genuinely heard someone suggest this )

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Ah - but if Celtic had scored that penalty at 1-0, who knows what might have happened?

(I have genuinely heard someone suggest this )
    Rodgers pretty much said that in the interview I saw.

I assumed that was a spoof when I read it earlier. Jesus wept

Yep, heard as much this morning as I breakfasted. The crowd would have become nervous, restless.

He's a moron of course.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Yep, heard as much this morning as I breakfasted. The crowd would have become nervous, restless.

He's a moron of course.
    Remember when he had sex with that transexual?