Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Th TV programme The Last Leg is an odd one, isn't it. An audience of able-bodied

Th TV programme The Last Leg is an odd one, isn't it. An audience of able-bodied

people laughing at disabled people, which is apparently fine because the people making the jokes are disabled, except that one of them (Josh Widdicombe) isn't.

All very confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    people laughing at disabled people, which is apparently fine because the people making the jokes are disabled, except that one of them (Josh Widdicombe) isn't.

All very confusing.
    Also, the bloke with the flipper hands grosses me out. Plus, no-one cares about the Paralympics.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Also, the bloke with the flipper hands grosses me out. Plus, no-one cares about the Paralympics.
    Not like you to generalise about Olympics/Paralympics is it b... I would guess that there a lot of people that care about it
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Not like you to generalise about Olympics/Paralympics is it b... I would guess that there a lot of people that care about it
    Not judging by the empty stadia in which they're taking place, they don't.

Not judging by the empty stadia in which they're taking place, they don't.
    So you are judging it on the heats on the first morning of athletics... cycling just about full and swimming well attended

Possibly true but you could make a pretty good argument that it's a better competition. I'd be surprised if any of them are as doped up as the Jamaican relay team and Mo Farah.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Possibly true but you could make a pretty good argument that it's a better competition. I'd be surprised if any of them are as doped up as the Jamaican relay team and Mo Farah.
    i was shocked it took you this long to claim Farrah was doped up.. wd WES, haven't changed a bit

i was shocked it took you this long to claim Farrah was doped up.. wd WES, haven't changed a bit
    I'm a master of the obvious, Pokster

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    I'm a master of the obvious, Pokster
    How he keeps managing to fool those pesky drug testerss is a real mystery

How he keeps managing to fool those pesky drug testerss is a real mystery
    The same way almost the entire Russian athletics team, the Jamaican athletics team, Florence Griffith-Joyner, Linford Christie etc etc did. It isn't that hard.

Even Ben Johnson managed it for about 6 years.