Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well now

Well now

"Alonso is the only player in football history to have experienced the management of those considered as the great four modern European coaches: Benítez, José Mourinho, Carlo Ancelotti and Pep Guardiola."

Well now.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    "Alonso is the only player in football history to have experienced the management of those considered as the great four modern European coaches: Benítez, José Mourinho, Carlo Ancelotti and Pep Guardiola."

Well now.
    As you can see this is a most pleasing list. Who would make your selection of the four great modern European coaches?

Well now.
    I assume they consider Wenger British, like Ferguson and Allardyce

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I assume they consider Wenger British, like Ferguson and Allardyce
    I expect they just consider him not great. Count the European Cups etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    As you can see this is a most pleasing list. Who would make your selection of the four great modern European coaches?
    Well how does one gauge success or award merit?

Is it a bigger task to deliver a Bundesliga or La Liga title in charge of a true European giant or to avoid relegation with a minnow in such leagues?

Depending on which logic one chooses to apply it is still stretching the boundaries of human kindness to have that fat wee Spanish chap in there. No?

Well how does one gauge success or award merit?

Is it a bigger task to deliver a Bundesliga or La Liga title in charge of a true European giant or to avoid relegation with a minnow in such leagues?

Depending on which logic one chooses to apply it is still stretching the boundaries of human kindness to have that fat wee Spanish chap in there. No?
    It's jolly subjective, isn't it sw? So many of these questions are simply a matter of opinion. Isn't it simply marvellous that opinions differ? What isn't so great is that even stupid people have opinions. This distresses me.

Getting that Liverpool side to win the European Cup could be considered an extraordinary achievement. Others would describe it as amazingly ****ing lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's jolly subjective, isn't it sw? So many of these questions are simply a matter of opinion. Isn't it simply marvellous that opinions differ? What isn't so great is that even stupid people have opinions. This distresses me.
    I'll knock you out you Dutch ****.

We live in a world in which Hector Bellerin is not in the Spain squad - it is entirely ****ed up

Irish ****, please.