Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Those of you who recommended I watch The Tunnel. I resisted your advice for ages.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Watched the first two last night. I love it.

wd everyone.
    Hey.. That was me, you old bugger.. I borderline harassed you over the thing..

Glad I was on the money

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Hey.. That was me, you old bugger.. I borderline harassed you over the thing..

Glad I was on the money
    I was going to single you out for special praise, 7, but was afraid of being accused of being cliquey.

But yes, in essence, I owe it all to you

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Yes and it's hugely noticeable when you switch back to HD, it surprised me as I think since we went with Sky Q the HD picture has improved

I'm looking forward to trying it out when the proper footy returns next weekend
    I am still in SD world.
    I find the packages for sky or Virgin far too expensive for my liking.But I am looking to get a new tv soon so I will probably sign up at that point. One of those Samsung curved ones I think.

Stannis Baratheon is a bloody marvel in it. His one liners to the French lady are pure gold.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Stannis Baratheon is a bloody marvel in it. His one liners to the French lady are pure gold.
    Oh that's who he is! I couldn't work out why I recognised him. Yes, he's bloody marvellous actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I am still in SD world.
    I find the packages for sky or Virgin far too expensive for my liking.But I am looking to get a new tv soon so I will probably sign up at that point. One of those Samsung curved ones I think.
    I can't actually watch SD telly anymore, makes my eyes bleed

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I can't actually watch SD telly anymore, makes my eyes bleed
    Maybe I am getting old or too sensible. but I can't fork out 100 quid a month plus for these packages.
    Virgin constantly bombard me with offers.

It seems cheap but once I add this and that it's too expensive.

Though I don't watch much 'TV'
    mainly streaming or youtube.