Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where are they now? Pat Vegas looks at our past wonder kids.

Where are they now? Pat Vegas looks at our past wonder kids.

Players who I recall

Arturo Lupoli - Played for many different clubs now at Catania on loan in Lega Pro C

Quincy Owusu-Abeyie- Played for many different clubs now playing for NEC in the Eridivisie.

Fran Merida -Osasuna - La Liga, played for a few different clubs in the last few years.

Anthony Stokes -Blackburn - Championship

Jay Simpson - Leyton orient, after playing in Thailand.

Kerrea Gilbert - FK AS Trenčín

Armand Traore - Nottingham Forest. had many years at QPR.

I said I'd take a look, It was a brief look.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Players who I recall

Arturo Lupoli - Played for many different clubs now at Catania on loan in Lega Pro C

Quincy Owusu-Abeyie- Played for many different clubs now playing for NEC in the Eridivisie.

Fran Merida -Osasuna - La Liga, played for a few different clubs in the last few years.

Anthony Stokes -Blackburn - Championship

Jay Simpson - Leyton orient, after playing in Thailand.

Kerrea Gilbert - FK AS Trenčín

Armand Traore - Nottingham Forest. had many years at QPR.

I said I'd take a look, It was a brief look.
    Cesc Fabregas - wallowing on the fringes of the Chelsea team

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Cesc Fabregas - wallowing on the fringes of the Chelsea team
    I would like to point out this is not a negative thread. I am not trying to say these players are all rubbish. I just wondered where they have ended up.

I have to say I think this whole article is quite tabloid, quite sensationalist.

"Wonder kids" I give you.

They were simply youth team products, some nurtured from an early age, some bought. Stokes i recall being hyped but this may have simply being forlorn hope in the Irish media.

And you failed to mention Frimpong. The big ****ing eejit.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I have to say I think this whole article is quite tabloid, quite sensationalist.

They were simply youth team products, some nurtured from an early age, some bought. Stokes i recall being hyped but this may have simply being forlorn hope in the Irish media.

Happens all the time doesn't it? Gnabry has now ****ed off somewhere, Zelalem will end up playing somewhere ****. Quite funny seeing all the outrage at Gnabry leaving on twitter

That will be part 2. More in depth on Mr Dennnnnnnnnnch himself.

also David Beckham Bentley.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Happens all the time doesn't it? Gnabry has now ****ed off somewhere, Zelalem will end up playing somewhere ****. Quite funny seeing all the outrage at Gnabry leaving on twitter
    You do realise he scored a few goals in the Olympics don't you!!!!!!!

You do realise he scored a few goals in the Olympics don't you!!!!!!!
    I think Mo may have mentioned it.

The only odd thing. We got rid of a few players this summer, released, sold, loaned out. but Sanogo is still here.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I think Mo may have mentioned it.

The only odd thing. We got rid of a few players this summer, released, sold, loaned out. but Sanogo is still here.
    Well not only is he still here but allegedly Wenger blocked his loan departure.

And not even to a rival club.

Not sure it was necessary to point that out.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I remember Nic throwing a wobbly on here, when I said Merida was leaving. Even though i had a pretty decent source at the time. He really wasn't having any of it.