Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I'm all roided out from eating an egg and sausage breakfast here in London.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Ega is not a teenager, alas. But I live in that youth-obsessed bubble that is LA, and furthermore I work in the film industry, which targets the 18-34 age bracket. I'll be using terms like 'sick,' 'dude,' and 'legit' till I'm 70 years old.
    Oh, dear. You poor old thing. One of the joys of getting older lies in being relieved of the need to use such ghastly terms or do anything but sneer at 'youth culture'.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Perfectly understandable, old chap; and if such language keeps you young and spritely, who are we to argue.

Sadly, you have not explained your breakfast arrangements. Expand on your eg and sausage theme. We sit on tenterhooks, eager to learn more.
    See below, my friend. But while it was, technically, breakfast, I enjoyed it not an hour ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oh, dear. You poor old thing. One of the joys of getting older lies in being relieved of the need to use such ghastly terms or do anything but sneer at 'youth culture'.
    Yeah well. Perhaps in the future I can headline in Vegas, and then my transformation to waxwork figure will be complete. :- D

Sweet Georgia Brown! What manner of sausage is that?! Those look like...frankfurters? What of the great British banger, ega?

You seem to have forgotten the black and the white pudding, sw.

Surprised at you, to be honest.

Sometimes, and this is just between you and I, you understand, I like to split my sausage lengthways and dribble Worcestershire sauce along the, shall we say, shaft.
    In respect of the pudding I can take and leave it. I had the world famous Clonakilty Black Pudding while in Cork last week and it repeated on me all day. Pleasant at the time, less so at 4pm.

Worcestershire sauce at breakfast is uncalled for other than in a beverage, and I am as open minded and liberal in this respect as the next man. In essence you're a borderline pervert.

Mind you, if we do pull the trigger on this deal, Ima be hitting one of these restaurants in your neck of the woods, honored Sir C. Gaucho, I've heard is good; and while I've been in Nobu in NYC, not yet London. Prob sh!t over here with fake Japanese people.
    Avoid Gaucho as if it were a syphilitic dog. For steaks, you'll be wanting Hawksmoor or Goodman.

Nobu shot its bolt 10 years ago. You must NOT be seen dead in such a place, for fear of being taken for a tourist. For modern oriental, it's Hakkasan or get to fúck.

You seem to have forgotten the black and the white pudding, sw.

Surprised at you, to be honest.

Sometimes, and this is just between you and I, you understand, I like to split my sausage lengthways and dribble Worcestershire sauce along the, shall we say, shaft.
    I've seen pictures of chaps who've done that

That is not a breakfast you filthy American ****er.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    In respect of the pudding I can take and leave it. I had the world famous Clonakilty Black Pudding while in Cork last week and it repeated on me all day. Pleasant at the time, less so at 4pm.

Worcestershire sauce at breakfast is uncalled for other than in a beverage, and I am as open minded and liberal in this respect as the next man. In essence you're a borderline pervert.
    Black pudding is still obsessing me, I must admit - with no ill effects. White pudding repeats more than an episode of QI, though.

Who did this ega? In the name of God, who served you that? Scum like this who prey on poor, benighjted foreigners deserve whipping.