Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm all roided out from eating an egg and sausage breakfast here in London.

I'm all roided out from eating an egg and sausage breakfast here in London.

London is sick, my friends! Very nice. Too bad they're on international break or I might have gotten to the Emirates to attend.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    London is sick, my friends! Very nice. Too bad they're on international break or I might have gotten to the Emirates to attend.
    Egg and sausage breakfast, ega? Kindly explain further.

Feel free to attach photographs or diagrams as appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

I'm concerned by the use of the term 'sick'. My teenage daughter uses this to denote good things. Is ega a teenager?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm concerned by the use of the term 'sick'. My teenage daughter uses this to denote good things. Is ega a teenager?
    Septic. They have their own peculiar take on the language. Mind you, he might actually mean sick, if he's walked down Upper St on a Saturday morning and looked in shop doorways.

When he said egg and sausage breakfast I immediately thought he meant 2 egg, 2 bacon, 2 sausage, beans, mushrooms, bubble, toast and tea but was simply too damned lazy to elaborate.

Then I remembered he is a Yankee so maybe he simply played it safe and went to McDonalds.

Septic. They have their own peculiar take on the language. Mind you, he might actually mean sick, if he's walked down Upper St on a Saturday morning and looked in shop doorways.
    Ega is not a teenager, alas. But I live in that youth-obsessed bubble that is LA, and furthermore I work in the film industry, which targets the 18-34 age bracket. I'll be using terms like 'sick,' 'dude,' and 'legit' till I'm 70 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    When he said egg and sausage breakfast I immediately thought he meant 2 egg, 2 bacon, 2 sausage, beans, mushrooms, bubble, toast and tea but was simply too damned lazy to elaborate.

Then I remembered he is a Yankee so maybe he simply played it safe and went to McDonalds.
    You seem to have forgotten the black and the white pudding, sw.

Surprised at you, to be honest.

Sometimes, and this is just between you and I, you understand, I like to split my sausage lengthways and dribble Worcestershire sauce along the, shall we say, shaft.

Like so --->

http://www.clipartkid.com/eggs-sausa...47g2n-clipart/

Ega is not a teenager, alas. But I live in that youth-obsessed bubble that is LA, and furthermore I work in the film industry, which targets the 18-34 age bracket. I'll be using terms like 'sick,' 'dude,' and 'legit' till I'm 70 years old.
    Perfectly understandable, old chap; and if such language keeps you young and spritely, who are we to argue.

Sadly, you have not explained your breakfast arrangements. Expand on your eg and sausage theme. We sit on tenterhooks, eager to learn more.

Mind you, if we do pull the trigger on this deal, Ima be hitting one of these restaurants in your neck of the woods, honored Sir C. Gaucho, I've heard is good; and while I've been in Nobu in NYC, not yet London. Prob sh!t over here with fake Japanese people.