Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So then.. David Luiz.. Dodged a bullet there, I'd say.

So then.. David Luiz.. Dodged a bullet there, I'd say.

He was firkin crap from what I recall. A headless chicken who ran around kicking everyone, right ?
    I thought the Russki had pulled off a masterstroke; selling him to the Frenchies for 40m and now the daft cund has brought him back.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    He was firkin crap from what I recall. A headless chicken who ran around kicking everyone, right ?
    I thought the Russki had pulled off a masterstroke; selling him to the Frenchies for 40m and now the daft cund has brought him back.
    I wonder if they ever considered Mustafi.

Who's dodged a bullet, 7? We weren't in for him, were we?

It's an FFP scam, said it was when he was sold to PSG and even more convinced now

He's pony

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    It's an FFP scam, said it was when he was sold to PSG and even more convinced now

He's pony
    Though I loved when he scored against Chelsea.

He's pony
    Good point. He can't still be as bad as he was in the world cup though, is he?

He's pony
    How does that work then?

And is not FFP an ex-thing?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    How does that work then?

I can't work out how paying more for a player would be beneficial in the FFP world.

Well perhaps from Chelsea's side at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I can't work out how paying more for a player would be beneficial in the FFP world.

Well perhaps from Chelsea's side at the time.
    Well you see it is viewed with suspicion because it is Chelsea. Had we carried out the deal we would have lauded the financial masterstroke and genius of Wenger / Law.

If I was appointed to chair an investigation into dodgy transfer deals of recent years I would have Wenger straight in to ask how the **** he sanctoned 16m* for Calum "********" Chambers.

*Figure i have seen bandied about in recent days/weeks, I pray to the Holy Mother it is made up

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    How does that work then?

At the time it was. Chelsea needed a boat load of money and PSG conveniently ponied it over. I believe Ligue 1 is a bit stricter than the the PL and so Chelsea are returning the favour

This before we even look at the whole dubious agent, Kia Joorabchian