Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have an overwhelming desire to eat Haribos.

I have an overwhelming desire to eat Haribos.

This urge to partake of a particular foodstuff often occurs when the body is short of a specific nutrient or mineral; for example, after sweaty activity (no sniggering at the back) one will often crave salty foods.

What, one wonders, is my system short of? Sugar or E numbers?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    This urge to partake of a particular foodstuff often occurs when the body is short of a specific nutrient or mineral; for example, after sweaty activity (no sniggering at the back) one will often crave salty foods.

Tangfastics or simple Starmix?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Tangfastics or simple Starmix?
    Starmix, definitely. I want the plain rubber rings and the fried eggs.

Gelatin? To be honest, I don't understand why anyone would choose Haribo when Maoam exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Gelatin? To be honest, I don't understand why anyone would choose Haribo when Maoam exist.
    Never had those. Don't like the sound of 'em.

Never had those. Don't like the sound of 'em.
    They're nothing to do with Mao, I assure you. They're fruity chews from the Haribo stable.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    There is room in the world for both. Probably the best thing in the world about having kids.

That and being able to convince yourself that you still have it when playing football in the garden.

We normally have a bowl with packets in at reception. There are now there now and you have made me want some too

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    We normally have a bowl with packets in at reception. There are now there now and you have made me want some too
    In those little packets? I used to stay in a hotel in Paderborn which put a little packet on your pillow at bedtime.

Just what you want coating your teeth when you go to sleep.

In those little packets? I used to stay in a hotel in Paderborn which put a little packet on your pillow at bedtime.

Just what you want coating your teeth when you go to sleep.
    Haribos are dope, son! I could eat those till I'm sick, both in stomach and in the head.