Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I confess to shutting my eyes and ears whenever Trump is mentioned,

I confess to shutting my eyes and ears whenever Trump is mentioned,

as I understand he is a bit of a loony, and don't really want his looniness infesting my brain, so I'm unfamiliar with much of his recent rhetoric. However, I've just read that he claims that he will build a wall along the US-Mexico border, and that furthermore, the Mexican government will pay for it.

I read that, rubbed my eyes, and read it again, and you know what? THE LETTERS CONTINUED TO SPELL THE SAME WORDS!

LOL, I mean, hearty lols indeed. The man is a certifiable maniac

Hilary it is, then. :sourfacedcow:

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    as I understand he is a bit of a loony, and don't really want his looniness infesting my brain, so I'm unfamiliar with much of his recent rhetoric. However, I've just read that he claims that he will build a wall along the US-Mexico border, and that furthermore, the Mexican government will pay for it.

I read that, rubbed my eyes, and read it again, and you know what? THE LETTERS CONTINUED TO SPELL THE SAME WORDS!

Except Hilary has previously promised to do precisely the same thing (build a wall - not necessarily make Mexico pay).

Were I American I would definitely vote for him - not because I agree with him or think he's able to do any of the things he says he will, but just for ****s and giggles and to upset the sort of people who really hate him. Sadly, I don't think Americans have sufficient sense of humour to elect him, so they'll get shafted up the arse by Hillary for the next few years, white people will get even angrier and God knows what will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Except Hilary has previously promised to do precisely the same thing (build a wall - not necessarily make Mexico pay).
    Lumme, that's going to be some wall. I'd guess the border is about, ohh, 1,989 miles (3,201 km) long?

They're all mental.

No she hasn't

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    No she hasn't
    "I voted for border security and some of it was a fence," Clinton said. "I don’t think we ever called it a wall. Maybe in some places it was a wall."

Lumme, that's going to be some wall. I'd guess the border is about, ohh, 1,989 miles (3,201 km) long?

They're all mental.
    I admire your guessing skills.

Remind me to get you on speed text next time I am part of a pub quiz team.

"I voted for border security and some of it was a fence," Clinton said. "I don’t think we ever called it a wall. Maybe in some places it was a wall."
    You might want to look up the meaning of the word "precisely"

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I admire your guessing skills.

Remind me to get you on speed text next time I am part of a pub quiz team.
    Happy to help anytime, sw.

Not really the same as your original statement is it?

"Except Hilary has previously promised to do precisely the same thing"