Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Has Michael Owen predicted that we'll finish outside the top four yet?

Has Michael Owen predicted that we'll finish outside the top four yet?

Jamie Carragher has. We'll be replaced by Liverpool.

Which reminds me, did they buy players to fix their defensive shortcomings in the end?

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...nsive-problems

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Jamie Carragher has. We'll be replaced by Liverpool.

Which reminds me, did they buy players to fix their defensive shortcomings in the end?

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...nsive-problems
    I watched the Tottenham Liverpool game on the weekend. I thought the level of football of both teams was poor.

I don't know why people are already saying we've fallen behind the likes of Chelsea, City and United. We finished above all of them last year. Whilst they have strengthened I am not convinced by any of them. However I do feel that Zlatan will end up being a most excellent signing for United.

City need to keep Aguero fit and they are ok if he is injured then they have problems.
    Chelsea i will have to wait and see. Not quite sure why they re-signed sideshow bob.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I watched the Tottenham Liverpool game on the weekend. I thought the level of football of both teams was poor.

I don't know why people are already saying we've fallen behind the likes of Chelsea, City and United. We finished above all of them last year. Whilst they have strengthened I am not convinced by any of them. However I do feel that Zlatan will end up being a most excellent signing for United.

City need to keep Aguero fit and they are ok if he is injured then they have problems.
    Chelsea i will have to wait and see. Not quite sure why they re-signed sideshow bob.
    I think (from the actual football I have seen) that both Manchester sides look very strong this season and Chelsea appear to have started very well. New manager bounce perhaps but undoubtedly each a very strong side at very least on a par with us.

Save for the caveat of them only having Aguero I think City are again the strongest in the league.

United have bought very well and will further improve.

We have stumbled along a little but will improve also.

Too early for definitive end of season judgements though top 4 is as above.

Oh yes, and Leicester. Champions and all that.