Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I think we've had a brilliant transfer window imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Who cares about the facts here LA. I didn't see that game it wasn't on telly.
    I watched it on Sky's Game of the Day, in its entirety. It's the perfect way to watch football, I've found. Go out and do something enjoyable during the day, and check the score after the match. If we lose, then go into media lockdown. If we win, watch the game on Sky later in a completely relaxed and stress-free stylee.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    there will be some moaning.

But I'd say we've made one of the most expensive CB signings in history. (don't know the fee)

Arsene is taking this seriously.
    Xhaka looks promising.
    Perez who knows let's see what happens.
    Holding loads of potential.

Wilshere leaving is a bit of a shocker. but there isn't space for him right now.
    You know it's gone well. It's transfer deadline day. But, Arsene hasn't been seen at an airport. Jetting off to some random event to avoid the whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Norn Iron View Post
    I was very impressed with Xhaka on Saturday. After the game he came into the away end to hug one of his mates. Lovely boy, who could end up in Sir C's basement.
    A very attractive young man. I like to imagine having him shaved and oiled and then enjoying some good, manly wrestling with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    You know it's gone well. It's transfer deadline day. But, Arsene hasn't been seen at an airport. Jetting off to some random event to avoid the whole thing.
    Jack Wilshere has been spotted in a Hampshire petrol station on the A338 though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Jack Wilshere has been spotted in a Hampshire petrol station on the A338 though.

He'd be better off at Bournemouth. A nice quiet club ,with a sensible manager. Far less volatile than Palace. Pardew will probably be sacked before xmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    A very attractive young man. I like to imagine having him shaved and oiled and then enjoying some good, manly wrestling with him.
    You'd lose, I fear - and be at his mercy.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You'd lose, I fear - and be at his mercy.
    It's true, I fear. Such an enormously powerful, athletic young man could hold me down and do anything he wanted to me. I'd be entirely helpless.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's true, I fear. Such an enormously powerful, athletic young man could hold me down and do anything he wanted to me. I'd be entirely helpless.
    No-one could hold you responsible for anything that happened after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I watched it on Sky's Game of the Day, in its entirety. It's the perfect way to watch football, I've found. Go out and do something enjoyable during the day, and check the score after the match. If we lose, then go into media lockdown. If we win, watch the game on Sky later in a completely relaxed and stress-free stylee.
    That does sound good. It was about 32 degrees here on Saturday so doing anything outside was almost impossible. wd the pub imo

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    That does sound good. It was about 32 degrees here on Saturday so doing anything outside was almost impossible. wd the pub imo
    Pretty hot here too. We went on a very gentle amble round Pimlico. Interestingly, the only two things everyone knows about the place are both wrong. Neither the gallery or the film are in Pimlico. The Tate is in Millbank and Passport to Pimlico was fillumed in Lambeth. Very suprisingly, one-bed flats were not that much more expensive than in our part of London. Only about a hundred and fifty grand more expensive, which seemed quite reasonable for 'South Belgravia', I thought. You wouldn't want the Thames to overflow though. It's happened before.