Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I think we've had a brilliant transfer window imo.

I think we've had a brilliant transfer window imo.

there will be some moaning.

But I'd say we've made one of the most expensive CB signings in history. (don't know the fee)

Arsene is taking this seriously.
    Xhaka looks promising.
    Perez who knows let's see what happens.
    Holding loads of potential.

Wilshere leaving is a bit of a shocker. but there isn't space for him right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

But I'd say we've made one of the most expensive CB signings in history. (don't know the fee)

Xhaka looks promising.

Wilshere leaving is a bit of a shocker. but there isn't space for him right now.
    It's been good. Had there been a ( ) 'world class' centre forward available, and had we signed him, it would have been brilliant.

We're not winning the league with Giroud leading the line. la has explained this to us.

4th place is all but ours, F
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's been good. Had there been a ( ) 'world class' centre forward available, and had we signed him, it would have been brilliant.

We're not winning the league with Giroud leading the line. la has explained this to us.
    You could put anybody up there it won't make a huge difference. Possibly a 'world class' would take their opportunities a bit better than mr Giroud.

When Alexis was put up there in the first couple of games he was wasted. I think it's just our formation.

The new fella will be fine.

You could put anybody up there it won't make a huge difference. Possibly a 'world class' would take their opportunities a bit better than mr Giroud.

When Alexis was put up there in the first couple of games he was wasted. I think it's just our formation.

The new fella will be fine.
    Wasted or just getting used to a different position? Seemed to be all right on Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

I never said we couldn't win the league with him

He might get injured after all

Xhaka looks promising.

Why do things have to change F? Why did Thierry,Den and Bob have to get old? IT'S NOT FAIR

He was a bit isolated in the first two games. All that changed when Ozil turned up. The balance with Santi and Xhaka in cm looked the best we've seen for a while. We need Ozil and Alexis linking up as much as possible. I suspect Ozil prefers having Alexis upfront than Giroud as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Wasted or just getting used to a different position? Seemed to be all right on Saturday
    Who cares about the facts here LA. I didn't see that game it wasn't on telly.

I was very impressed with Xhaka on Saturday. After the game he came into the away end to hug one of his mates. Lovely boy, who could end up in Sir C's basement.