Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: there's like ten thousand million bars here in London. You people drink a lot.

there's like ten thousand million bars here in London. You people drink a lot.

which I can't hate.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    which I can't hate.
    Good man. Just don't, whatever you do, go into the Punch and Judy in Covent Garden. Probably the worst pub in London.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Good man. Just don't, whatever you do, go into the Punch and Judy in Covent Garden. Probably the worst pub in London.
    I've just come from that whole area. Had a meeting at this dive called Le Meridien Hotel on Piccadilly. Where is the Eastcheap of Shakespearean fame? Got some slatterns around there I hope.

I've just come from that whole area. Had a meeting at this dive called Le Meridien Hotel on Piccadilly. Where is the Eastcheap of Shakespearean fame? Got some slatterns around there I hope.
    Eastcheap is in The City (the oldest part, now mainly a financial district) and not really associated with nightlife. I can recommend a hotel in the Covent Garden area for your next visit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Eastcheap is in The City (the oldest part, now mainly a financial district) and not really associated with nightlife. I can recommend a hotel in the Covent Garden area for your next visit.
    That's the way of it, isn't it? All the Falstaffs have moved to Stoke or some place. Certainly, I am all ears. Who knows, recommend now. Gonna be around for another day or two until this stuff wraps up.

That's the way of it, isn't it? All the Falstaffs have moved to Stoke or some place. Certainly, I am all ears. Who knows, recommend now. Gonna be around for another day or two until this stuff wraps up.
    You have PM.