Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I got this over whelming urge to buy a pick up truck, have a tailgate party

I got this over whelming urge to buy a pick up truck, have a tailgate party

and be a general good ol country boy.

It's like I am being influenced by something.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    and be a general good ol country boy.

It's like I am being influenced by something.
    Trailer park. Blonde wife. Barbecue. Perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

I read today that Stevie Van Z actually got Paul Simon's name taken off a South African assassination list Is there anything that man CAN'T do?

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    I read today that Stevie Van Z actually got Paul Simon's name taken off a South African assassination list Is there anything that man CAN'T do?
    Did he? wd miami steve.

You know he supplied the riff in Born To Run long before he joined the band? He was in the studio next door, popped in to see his mate Bruce, who said he was struggling with this song that needed something...

I love listening to this sort of stuff in the car.

I like the sound of this lifestyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I love listening to this sort of stuff in the car.

I like the sound of this lifestyle.
    ****ing hell. Who outside the States has ever heard of the Zac Brown band? (Apart from us). And in the States they're just a C&W band, there's nothing mainstream going on there, is there?

Well check this out:

"In 2015, Forbes estimated that Zac Brown Band's annual income was $32 million"

**** me.

Did he? wd miami steve.

You know he supplied the riff in Born To Run long before he joined the band? He was in the studio next door, popped in to see his mate Bruce, who said he was struggling with this song that needed something...
    Cool.I try to supply these wee snippets of information when I'm DJ'ing but it's obviously more suited to a radio show than a pub enviroment.Niche in the radio market for a show doing a 'story of the song' type show imho

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    Cool.I try to supply these wee snippets of information when I'm DJ'ing but it's obviously more suited to a radio show than a pub enviroment.Niche in the radio market for a show doing a 'story of the song' type show imho
    Have you read this, c, what b got me for my birthday? Essential reading for the muso, imo.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01913WW...ng=UTF8&btkr=1

****ing hell. Who outside the States has ever heard of the Zac Brown band? (Apart from us). And in the States they're just a C&W band, there's nothing mainstream going on there, is there?

Well check this out:

"In 2015, Forbes estimated that Zac Brown Band's annual income was $32 million"

**** me.
    Exactly Sir C! They are the few who are still making money out of the music industry.

Here are a few others on the list.

2. Kenny Chesney: $39.8 Million in Total Revenue
    7. Luke Bryan: $23.1 Million in Total Revenue
    That's more than Adele.

Country folks must be still buying CDs

Have you read this, c, what b got me for my birthday? Essential reading for the muso, imo.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01913WW...ng=UTF8&btkr=1
    Yeah saw it advertised.Haven't got around to getting it yet.I most certainly will though.Just finished Graham Nash's book,was excellent