Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Quite happy with yesterday's draw

Quite happy with yesterday's draw

PSG aren't the same side without Zlatan. Basel and Ludogorets shouldn't give us too many problems. But of course this is Arsenal, so we'll go into the final matchday away at Basel needing to win to secure 2nd place.

Quote Originally Posted by PotatoNoel View Post
    PSG aren't the same side without Zlatan. Basel and Ludogorets shouldn't give us too many problems. But of course this is Arsenal, so we'll go into the final matchday away at Basel needing to win to secure 2nd place.
    How do you like your potatoes, Noel?

Are you Irish, PotatoNoel? I only ask because I had an Irish uncle called Noel, and he was keen on potatoes.

You're not my uncle Noel, are you?

Have we not bought all Basel's best players?

I did wonder after they kept beating English teams why there wasn't more interest in their players

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Have we not bought all Basel's best players?

I did wonder after they kept beating English teams why there wasn't more interest in their players
    I believe Elneny was Basel's replacement for Xhaka.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    How do you like your potatoes, Noel?
    I like any and all forms of potatoes. My name isn't Noel, however. When I was creating this account I was stuck for a name, for some reason decided to check twitter and chuckled at Liam Gallagher tweeting a picture of Noel, calling him a potato. Hence PotatoNoel.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Are you Irish, PotatoNoel? I only ask because I had an Irish uncle called Noel, and he was keen on potatoes.

You're not my uncle Noel, are you?
    Neither an Irishman nor a Noel. I am keen on potatoes however.

I like any and all forms of potatoes. My name isn't Noel, however. When I was creating this account I was stuck for a name, for some reason decided to check twitter and chuckled at Liam Gallagher tweeting a picture of Noel, calling him a potato. Hence PotatoNoel.

Neither an Irishman nor a Noel. I am keen on potatoes however.
    I have to say that's a relief, because he is a) deaf, b) boring, and c) dead. So you being him would have been awkward.

I have to say that's a relief, because he is a) deaf, b) boring, and c) dead. So you being him would have been awkward.
    I do think given the status referred to in c), a) and b) are a bit harsh. There aren't too many exciting corpses with great hearing tbf

Can he play at centre back though?

Can he play at centre back though?
    He's probably quicker than Mertesacker.

Poor Per.