Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: After reading the sticky thread and some of the comments. I can not help but think

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    One knows so little of the Antipodes, m. It is a source of much regret. The people, I believe, are absolute savages, but I hear tales of unspoilt vistas and vast empty spaces.

Have you ever failed to carry a hi vis vest whilst motoring in France?
    Funny you should ask that.

On a camping tri at school it rained so much I actually lost one of my trainers to the mud. Worst of it was they were brand new Nike Daybreaks. Lovely bit of trainer that.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I make my own sometimes when I have muffins and feel the urge for a homemade McMuffin. It's basically pork mince, salt, dried sage and pepper. Easy-peasy.
    I have the flat to myself from next week for a couple of weeks so I will experiment in the kitchen.

Confession time. Last time she was away I bought a load of plastic plates to save on the washing up

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    Funny you should ask that.

On a camping tri at school it rained so much I actually lost one of my trainers to the mud. Worst of it was they were brand new Nike Daybreaks. Lovely bit of trainer that.
    That's a good point, actually. So many people make the mistake of moving the meat around the pan. Just let it sit there to build a crust, ffs!

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I have the flat to myself from next week for a couple of weeks so I will experiment in the kitchen.

Confession time. Last time she was away I bought a load of plastic plates to save on the washing up
    Good man. Don't skimp with the black pepper.

Apparently it wasn't always a given that Poirot would be sporting that huge tache. Makes you think doesn't it?

I see. Fire on an aeroplane would seem risky.

Btw, do I not get any points for saying 'galley' and not 'kitchen'?
    Perhaps they have those induction jobbies?

I did notice, but thought I'd allow you style it out with some panache by not mentioning it. I am impressed, naturally.

That's a good point, actually. So many people make the mistake of moving the meat around the pan. Just let it sit there to build a crust, ffs!
    Do you think it would be rude to explain the difference between a tangent and a non-sequitur to mo?

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    Apparently it wasn't always a given that Poirot would be sporting that huge tache. Makes you think doesn't it?
    Apparently, Agatha Christie fùcking hated Poirot. Really hated him.

Do you think it would be rude to explain the difference between a tangent and a non-sequitur to mo?
    I did wonder, but I'm rather intrigued to find out where his stream of consciousness will take us.

Perhaps they have those induction jobbies?

I did notice, but thought I'd allow you style it out with some panache by not mentioning it. I am impressed, naturally.
    I do quite like the idea of a little Chinesey chap beavering away below decks knocking up a lobster thermidor. As long as you don't tell him it was rubbery, I suppose.