Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 'Depor reject Arsenal bid who want to pay Lucas Perez's 20m clause in 2 instalments.'

'Depor reject Arsenal bid who want to pay Lucas Perez's 20m clause in 2 instalments.'

About 16m in two instalments lol.

Vintage.

Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post

Vintage.
    I refuse to get annoyed by this story. A player as of 9am this morning I had no knowledge of.

Nearly all transfers are paid in installments though.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I refuse to get annoyed by this story. A player as of 9am this morning I had no knowledge of.

Nearly all transfers are paid in installments though.
    I'm not annoyed at all. I'd be disappointed by anything else.

Lol only Arsenal....

I'm not annoyed at all. I'd be disappointed by anything else.
    I know Wenger has his ways and it annoys people sometimes.

But I do believe twitter/ Arsenal TV and the likes.and all these sports news sites creating all this *******s that doesn't exist is really not helping in the slightest.

Some things I have read are purely just to wind up Arsenal fans. And I think we deserve it actually as our fans always hijacking polls (not polish fellas) and quick to take the piss out of everyone else.

Vintage.
    Just about every transfer ever is paid in instalments. Mind you, I think we told Barca that they had to pay up front for Henry and United for RvP

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Just about every transfer ever is paid in instalments. Mind you, I think we told Barca that they had to pay up front for Henry and United for RvP
    Both terrible deals imo.

Henry should have been more money imo
    and RvP should have never been sold to United.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Well given Barca's "forgetfullness" when paying installments for Petit, Overmars, Gio, I think we can be forgiven for not trusting those slimy ****ers

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Well given Barca's "forgetfullness" when paying installments for Petit, Overmars, Gio, I think we can be forgiven for not trusting those slimy ****ers
    How's it going LA, don't see you around much these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Both terrible deals imo.

Henry should have been more money imo
    and RvP should have never been sold to United.
    RvP - United got exactly what they wanted from him (a PL title) and we got very good money for a crock, as was proved in his 2nd season onwards
    Henry - Agreed