Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Chlamydia

Chlamydia

If left untreated can lead to "saxophone *****".A condition whereby one's ***** contorts to the shape of a saxophone.

I WANT ONE!

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    If left untreated can lead to "saxophone *****".A condition whereby one's ***** contorts to the shape of a saxophone.

I WANT ONE!
    Tenor or alto?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Tenor or alto?
    The relevant question should be 'how in the name of fúck is the word pénis censored?

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    The relevant question should be 'how in the name of fúck is the word pénis censored?
    Well I chose to overlook that absurdity in favour of making a comic reply, but yes, the censorship on here is ridicules. How about vagina?

I don't really get Chlamydia. We didn't have it in my day. We had proper **** like bad AIDS

Well I chose to overlook that absurdity in favour of making a comic reply, but yes, the censorship on here is ridicules. How about vagina?

I don't really get Chlamydia. We didn't have it in my day. We had proper **** like bad AIDS
    And of course Herpes, which kept me awake one night with visions of a blistered member. Simple days....

Quote Originally Posted by George Morrell's Tache View Post
    And of course Herpes, which kept me awake one night with visions of a blistered member. Simple days....
    Oh, I've got herpes. It's nothing. Mind you, I've only got the mouth version. Never had it in my private gentleman's area.

Oh, I've got herpes. It's nothing. Mind you, I've only got the mouth version. Never had it in my private gentleman's area.
    God forbid. I knew a chap however, that ended up with a nasty ulcerous mouth after an encounter in the Ukraine...not pretty!