Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We've got to find a new cleaner. How does one do this?

We've got to find a new cleaner. How does one do this?

The last one was a sort of friend. How do you make sure they won't rob you?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    When I was in LA I saw vans driving around for 'topless maids'
    Seems a strange service.

Postcard in the newsagent's window, wait for a Polish applicant.

Your Pole is a decent, honest, hard-working, essentially Catholic sort of person, you see. Can't go wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Postcard in the newsagent's window, wait for a Polish applicant.

Your Pole is a decent, honest, hard-working, essentially Catholic sort of person, you see. Can't go wrong.
    Yes, I certainly don't want an English won. They will almost certainly steal. I imagine the glw will be in charge of recruitment, so **** all chance of a decent looking one.

Yes, I certainly don't want an English won. They will almost certainly steal. I imagine the glw will be in charge of recruitment, so **** all chance of a decent looking one.
    Websites like this won give you photos
    https://housekeep.com/housekeepers/ all things considered i'll pick rimante.

I must say, whilst my attitude to home security might be considered lax by many, I find the idea of cleaning ladies stealing to be somewhat unlikely. I mean, given that you're probably not in the habit of leaving £30k in cash lying around the place, taking the chance of nicking the odd bit of change would seem kind of counter-productive for the cleanerthief. 'Cos she's going to get sacked for the sake of 87p.

I must say, whilst my attitude to home security might be considered lax by many, I find the idea of cleaning ladies stealing to be somewhat unlikely. I mean, given that you're probably not in the habit of leaving £30k in cash lying around the place, taking the chance of nicking the odd bit of change would seem kind of counter-productive for the cleanerthief. 'Cos she's going to get sacked for the sake of 87p.
    Same goes for Hotel housekeepers, They really don't often steal things. Happens now and again.
    They don't have time to steal as they are too busy watching Jimmy Floyd Hasslebaink.

I'd be more concerned that the cleaner may knock over one of my guitars.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    They call her Rima

I know a girl has to earn a living and all, but that seems harsh.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    They all look a bit grubby. And not in a good way.

Yes, but they might case the joint for their criminal associates.