Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I still think we will buy Mustafi. So if we end up with him and this Perez fella

I still think we will buy Mustafi. So if we end up with him and this Perez fella

Will that be our business concluded. Unless a special purchase becomes available last minute. I still have a feeling we may go for Draxler if the price is right.

Ideally I would have liked a a striker with a better goal scoring record but maybe Perez will be an interesting addition. But watching our last 2 games I am not so sure that would change anything. We've put Sanchez up there and he's been pretty anonymous which leads me to believe it's the formation we play.

I am glad we didn't sign Vardy imo. He had his moment of glory.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Will that be our business concluded. Unless a special purchase becomes available last minute. I still have a feeling we may go for Draxler if the price is right.

Ideally I would have liked a a striker with a better goal scoring record but maybe Perez will be an interesting addition. But watching our last 2 games I am not so sure that would change anything. We've put Sanchez up there and he's been pretty anonymous which leads me to believe it's the formation we play.

I am glad we didn't sign Vardy imo. He had his moment of glory.

Don't do this to yourself f.. I'm sure that even the sports writers have run out of gossip options.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Don't do this to yourself f.. I'm sure that even the sports writers have run out of gossip options.
    I am pretty sure we will sign both of those players. I won't be upset if we don't sign Perez as I never heard of him before this morning. But I've decided I like him already.

I am pretty sure we will sign both of those players. I won't be upset if we don't sign Perez as I never heard of him before this morning. But I've decided I like him already.
    17 goals in 37 La Liga games F. Fella is obviously better than Nat Lofthouse

Seems to like bashing the ball into the net with his left foot from outside the area. How will he cope when Arsene stops allowing him to do this?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Seems to like bashing the ball into the net with his left foot from outside the area. How will he cope when Arsene stops allowing him to do this?
    I laughed when Xhaka tried it on the weekend. he'll never ever ever do that again.

I laughed when Xhaka tried it on the weekend. he'll never ever ever do that again.
    I just want Arsene to do a madness and shut other fans up. Also, if we get Draxler then perhaps Walcott can be ****ed out of the window