Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Latest rumour is that we're signing Perez from Deportivo

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    Probably because they only need to turn up a dozen times a season in La Liga.The gap between the top half of the table and the bottom half is almost as wide as Ray Davies' front teeth
    There's something in the amount of games played but I'm not massively convinced that lower table Spanish clubs are far worse than those in the Prem.
    That argument aside, you can't not look a little enviously at what's achieved at Atletico.

We're stealing him from Everton Pat. He's basically a Spanish version of Tomasz Radzinski.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    There's something in the amount of games played but I'm not massively convinced that lower table Spanish clubs are far worse than those in the Prem.
    That argument aside, you can't not look a little enviously at what's achieved at Atletico.
    No doubt they are punching above their weight

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    We're stealing him from Everton Pat. He's basically a Spanish version of Tomasz Radzinski.
    One of the finest pretendy Canadian players in the Premier League.

Actually I welcome any new signing and will cheer them on and wish they do their best for the club.
    I like the look of this new chap as he seems to be smiley.

What about our loan deal for Bony though? Is that off now? Still, I suppose it keeps Sanogo one place further away from the team. WD Lucas Perez.