Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: A bit of a poll / open discussion...

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    I think it's a bit much that Old 'Un+ has awarded his own thread 5 gold stars tbh
    Stop hijacking the thread, c!

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    Anyway,lurkers! What would YOU like to see changed/improved?
    The ****ing transfer policy of the club for starters

Quote Originally Posted by ArseMart - Enjoy every sandwich View Post
    The ****ing transfer policy of the club for starters
    "Look mate, what exactly do you want?"

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    "Look mate, what exactly do you want?"
    Fun times. But maybe that's the problem. We had that conversation 5 years ago and we're still having it now. Maybe B is right and there's not much to talk about with Arsenal at the moment. Same old **** going on and you're either OK with it or you're not. Nobody's changing horses at this stage in the race.

Maybe that's the best argument for a new manager. At least we'd have some new **** to moan about and/or defend.

I agree with Mo that maybe taking Arsenal related threads off at a tangent might discourage new posters. That's where the tree view was good as you could just concentrate on the bit you were interested in.

I also agree with Berni that this was always a full on forum. It pushed the boundaries but we're all adults so you should be able to deal with that without shouting "I'm being bullied online". If you think that then frankly you need to get a grip.

Finally I can't access the site at work anymore. :sadface:

Fun times. But maybe that's the problem. We had that conversation 5 years ago and we're still having it now. Maybe B is right and there's not much to talk about with Arsenal at the moment. Same old **** going on and you're either OK with it or you're not. Nobody's changing horses at this stage in the race.

Maybe that's the best argument for a new manager. At least we'd have some new **** to moan about and/or defend.

I agree with Mo that maybe taking Arsenal related threads off at a tangent might discourage new posters. That's where the tree view was good as you could just concentrate on the bit you were interested in.

I also agree with Berni that this was always a full on forum. It pushed the boundaries but we're all adults so you should be able to deal with that without shouting "I'm being bullied online". If you think that then frankly you need to get a grip.

Finally I can't access the site at work anymore. :sadface:
    But apart from all that, family good?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    But apart from all that, family good?
    All well thanks mate. 8, 5 and 2 now.....all growing up fast. Lyns good as well. In Kos at the moment sitting on a sunbed so all in all things are OK.

How's V?

All well thanks mate. 8, 5 and 2 now.....all growing up fast. Lyns good as well. In Kos at the moment sitting on a sunbed so all in all things are OK.

How's V?
    All good thanks mate. I've been chatting to t today, he's off on holiday to a place in France I know well. Haven't heard from dm or 2 in ages though.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris+ View Post
    I want awimb to return to it's former glory - How do I achieve this?
    It doesn't really seem to be a place for discussing football. Was it in its former glory?

Seems fine if you are a long term poster, but no reason for someone new to contribute.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    As soon as I get some new shoes I'll walk to Sidcup to get my papers.
    I got it. Classic.
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Eddie, I don't often often agree with you but you're bang on here. We don't have to agree with each other but let'shave proper threads with people having different opinions. And if you don't agree with an opinion. that's cool. But let people have their say.

And no, I am not a Nazi just because I happen not to be Jewish. Anymore than I blame Jewish people in the 21st century for what Joshua did to the Canaanites.