Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: A bit of a poll / open discussion...

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    On a separate note. Not 1 but 2 f ucking stickys! It's almost like they want Wenger to leave now.
    Yeah,****s on here having a dig at young Theo when the guy can actually help you win a VIP experience.Shocking seens.

Anyway,lurkers! What would YOU like to see changed/improved?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris+ View Post
    I want awimb to return to it's former glory - How do I achieve this?

Hosting is becoming super expensive, and frankly if people desert awimb the way they have been doing it'll simply become too expensive to host, and never mind former glory, it'll just disappear.

I know that social media has overtaken forums to a certain extent, but we're better than that aren't we?

I want input from you lot - speak now please - how can it be improved?
    A recent returners perspective. Was a lurker many years ago who enjoyed reading the interaction, later became an infrequent poster , before the format change seems as if things were already on a downward spiral- very few active posters. Log in problems meant I stopped even lurking and coming back yesterday not much had changed. Only solution is more posters =more traffic= hopefully more revenue. As Sir C says above, an invite to join might resurrect a few people. Would it be possible to email all members (active or not ) including from the old awimb if these email details still available?? A link to new log in maybe ( registration yesterday was very quick and painless )
    Only other thought is posiibly increasing Twitter and/or Facebook profile. Does Awimb have a Twitter profile?? I recall Arseblog was once a member and I have seen him talking to Headgear on Twitter about those long gone days- a recommendation from some such person could quickly have positive results on membership. Hope Awimb continues for years to come

I think you need to look at improving the overall user interface which in turn would lead to a better customer experience.

For example it would be nice when you log in each morning for Awimb to recognise this and automatically launch into Art School by The Jam. Think about it, you log in and “1,2,3,4 …”.

And swearing needs to be allowed.

Jorge also. He’s an Apple loving venn diagram drawing extreme hipster spod but of crucial importance he is our Apple loving venn diagram loving extreme hipster spod. I would suggest sending a packet of single origin fair trade coffee to Bradford in a peace making effort to get him back.

I can imagine the lad sat in Yorkshire as the transfer window get closes to slamming shut and the list of obscure unheard of solutions he had on the tip of his tongue, or mouse.

Just a thought.

Let me know if you need further help.

Less poncey Dutch people also.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I think you need to look at improving the overall user interface which in turn would lead to a better customer experience.

For example it would be nice when you log in each morning for Awimb to recognise this and automatically launch into Art School by The Jam. Think about it, you log in and “1,2,3,4 …”.

Jorge also. He’s an Apple loving venn diagram drawing extreme hipster spod but of crucial importance he is our Apple loving venn diagram loving extreme hipster spod. I would suggest sending a packet of single origin fair trade coffee to Bradford in a peace making effort to get him back.

I can imagine the lad sat in Yorkshire as the transfer window get closes to slamming shut and the list of obscure unheard of solutions he had on the tip of his tongue, or mouse.

Just a thought.

A celebrity awimber Throw an email to Spike Lee and get him to join.He could regale us with tales of the hood.

Just a thought.

It is this sort of vicious personal abuse which has killed the board.

I hope you're pleased with what you have done, sw.

#flounce

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It is this sort of vicious personal abuse which has killed the board.

I hope you're pleased with what you have done, sw.

#flounce
    Eh, I thought you were Irish these days.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    A celebrity awimber Throw an email to Spike Lee and get him to join.He could regale us with tales of the hood.
    For hood related tales we could just get that enormous ****ing eejit Bummell back. He was quite gangster, or perhaps gangsta is the correct term.

Eh, I thought you were Irish these days.
    I hear you've all been being racist to some fat black lass? The poor Guardian's very confused. Irish people being racist does not compute for your average British lefty.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...witter-ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I hear you've all been being racist to some fat black lass? The poor Guardian's very confused. Irish people being racist does not compute for your average British lefty.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...witter-ireland
    The real mind fúck for them must be that she is British, and therefore deserving of a damned good racist kicking...