Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Giroud patted the Chelsea badge during his unveiling video

Giroud patted the Chelsea badge during his unveiling video

As a grown adult, I shall not let this upset me

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

There is a photo of Aubameyang doing the same thing. Ok Dortmund to Arsenal not quite the same

It’s truly amazing how many of his haters are now feeling sorry for him, consider him World Class and seemingly always rated him.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    It’s truly amazing how many of his haters are now feeling sorry for him, consider him World Class and seemingly always rated him.
    Absolute Donkey. Loved that song though by the Stones la la la lalalala lalalala lalala
    Never understood why it always came on when he scored

Blue doesn't really suit him either
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by devongunner View Post
    Absolute Donkey. Loved that song though by the Stones la la la lalalala lalalala lalala
    Never understood why it always came on when he scored
    "The Stones"
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    "The Stones"
    Maybe devongunner is one of Tony's stable.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Maybe devongunner is one of Tony's stable.
    I don't think so. Devon knows what it is to be woken by the Boots and Saddles, I reckon. Sound fellow.

It's not a bad thing though. Giroud should be playing more than he was with us. Send him to Chelsea, who gives a fvck. There are more fearsome enemies than Chelsea out there.

Yeah it was just a crap joke really. Been watching too much deadline day