Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
I'm happy to state that the reason I left the board was purely down to Berni/Burney. And judging by a thread I saw the other day, I am not the only one.

I agree completely with those making the point that taking threads off on a tangent and two people having a chat that is best suited to PM is not how a modern day forum successfully runs. It was fine back in the olden days when there were enough active posters to sustain that, but those days have gone now. New posters will only join and become active if threads are well maintained. Threads are not a conversation like in the real world, they are a discussion on a topic created by the OP. If you want to talk about something off topic, start a new thread.

I used to use Awimb back in the early days to hear news first (this was where I first heard TH had signed for Barcelona). Those days have gone due to social media, but that doesn't mean online forums don't still have a place, they just need to evolve. I just hope Awimb didn't spend too long on outdated technology, losing its way and is now beyond saving.
Was this the time I bullied you by making you obsessively accuse me of being modd and then you got embarrassed when you realised what a prick you'd made of yourself and ran away and hid like a precious little snowflake?