Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: A bit of a poll / open discussion...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris+ View Post
    I want awimb to return to it's former glory - How do I achieve this?

Hosting is becoming super expensive, and frankly if people desert awimb the way they have been doing it'll simply become too expensive to host, and never mind former glory, it'll just disappear.

I know that social media has overtaken forums to a certain extent, but we're better than that aren't we?

I want input from you lot - speak now please - how can it be improved?
    I'm on AWIMB since 1998 (Jesus!) and I would say that the last 2-3 years have been too "aggressive" for me (people fighting, bullying etc) and I kinda faded away with the occasional lurking. Tbh I didn't like the new look and didn't bother getting around to log in for a few months but I more regular lately. I would log in everyday just to keep this site up and give the site a boost. I'm willing to chip in an amount but as Chris+ mentioned that's not an option. I still prefer a classic forum over any SM. A reminder/sticky that we could be clicking on the ads to help the forum (or create a league with the most clicks per month )

I just got the email from Chris +. I wanted to return to for the good of the board.

The Gods will probably have disappeared to their higher spheres now there's a bit more activity on the board. But if you cannot be a rsed to keep threads clear of cnuting adverts for kitchens and furniture which have been there for weeks, don't be surprised if people don't get fed up with this place.

It takes two to tango.