Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: A bit of a poll / open discussion...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The smugness along with the snide remarks of long term posters needs to change a bit. New members want to express their opinion and be answered with a little respect, instead of being derided by members. A thought out comment in return instead of a snide, half clever rebuttal would be good. Embrace the new posters. They want to feel appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenes' Wanger View Post
    The smugness along with the snide remarks of long term posters needs to change a bit. New members want to express their opinion and be answered with a little respect, instead of being derided by members. A thought out comment in return instead of a snide, half clever rebuttal would be good. Embrace the new posters. They want to feel appreciated.
    I would agree with this.

I also think the fact that the club has been pretty much standing still for a decade has lessened some of the traffic. How much can we say about a good but not great side that has so many consecutive indistinguishable seasons?

It's maybe also an age thing. As I get older I still try to watch every match but it's a bit less of a priority to talk about Arsenal all day every day, especially when they are not on the pitch. Yes, yes, I know, Plastic Fan and all that, go ahead if you must...

I don't know where the board is hosted but I wonder if there might be a more cost-effective platform available (cloud service, for example if not already being used)?

I should add I am addicted to the PPPL and would hate to lose it. Thanks Homer!

Quote Originally Posted by Gooner Canuck View Post
    I would agree with this.

I also think the fact that the club has been pretty much standing still for a decade has lessened some of the traffic. How much can we say about a good but not great side that has so many consecutive indistinguishable seasons?

It's maybe also an age thing. As I get older I still try to watch every match but it's a bit less of a priority to talk about Arsenal all day every day, especially when they are not on the pitch. Yes, yes, I know, Plastic Fan and all that, go ahead if you must...
    valid points young man

*****luxury kitchens for sale in dundee*****
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."