Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How come the Arsenal don't sell players surplus to requirements?

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    Oh so not only does it filter out swearing, it isn't properly threaded either. Oh and the quoting is a bit flakey. You've done well to get by.
    Yes, it's a pale imitation of the real board. Although it does actually work most of the time, which is an improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergkamp Was Best View Post
    I totally agree, we don't sell players unless they want to leave. I think he feels that he'd be admitting failure buying a player and selling him on, unless for a large profit margin of course.
    Where was the last time we sold a first team player? It always seems the contracts run up.

Speaking of which. Where is Carl Jenkinson? is he injured? I haven't seen him training with the team.
    Last edited by Pat Vegas; 08-22-2016 at 02:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    Oh so not only does it filter out swearing, it isn't properly threaded either. Oh and the quoting is a bit flakey. You've done well to get by.
    True about the threading and nested quotes. We used to use tree view here in the old days. There is a tree-view version of sorts here now, but it doesn't work very well so most people just quote.

Are you an old AWIMBer?

would have been very interesting to see who Pep would have shown the door if only.............
    Graduate of the School for Kids Who Can't Read Good and Want to Do Other Stuff Good Too

Because clearly we have a **** transfer set-up, both in and out.