Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is it worth my while participating in this forum or is it a closed shop?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm not sure we allow people who eat artisan crackers on this board, tbh. I don't really know what an artisan cracker is. Is it a type of well?
    Not only "Artisan" but made with Greek Yoghurt and Himalayan Pink Salt - Canadian apparently which explains a lot. Seems they were trying to cover most major population centres.

Quote Originally Posted by Awimb View Post
    Not only "Artisan" but made with Greek Yoghurt and Himalayan Pink Salt - Canadian apparently which explains a lot. Seems they were trying to cover most major population centres.
    Hmmm. It sounds to me as if your wife is trying to tell you she yearns for a more sophisticated and adventurous life and that she's frustrated with your Cheddar and water biscuits ways.

Hmmm. It sounds to me as if your wife is trying to tell you she yearns for a more sophisticated and adventurous life and that she's frustrated with your Cheddar and water biscuits ways.
    Hmmmmm- she has been going to the gym a lot lately and refused me a blow job at the weekend even though it was the third Saturday of the month

Quote Originally Posted by Awimb View Post
    Hmmmmm- she has been going to the gym a lot lately and refused me a blow job at the weekend even though it was the third Saturday of the month
    Ah. She's getting a good reaming off of some other fella I'd say. Still, it saves you a job, doesn't it?

Yes. Water biscuits are the thing. I was going to have cheese and biccies for supper last night (big lunch, y'see?), but then I got a yearning for a prawn, mayonnaise and lettuce sandwich, so I made those instead. Ketchup, lemon juice and cayenne in the mayonnaise, of course - proper fancy.
    You are aware, of course, of the secret ingredient which makes a Marie Rose a proper Marie Rose?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You are aware, of course, of the secret ingredient which makes a Marie Rose a proper Marie Rose?
    Worcester sauce, isn't it? I've tried it, but it makes it taste a bit sweaty

Worcester sauce, isn't it? I've tried it, but it makes it taste a bit sweaty
    Lord no! Worcestershire sauce? The idea of it!

I'm surprised at this gap in your basic culinary knowledge, b.

Lord no! Worcestershire sauce? The idea of it!

I'm surprised at this gap in your basic culinary knowledge, b.
    Go on, then. You're clearly itching to tell me.

Go on, then. You're clearly itching to tell me.
    Well. I don't mind telling you if you really want to know.

I'm just a bit shocked, to be honest. I mean, there's little more basic than a Marie Rose sauce. Surely everyone has that in their repertoire?

Clearly not.

Well. I don't mind telling you if you really want to know.

I'm just a bit shocked, to be honest. I mean, there's little more basic than a Marie Rose sauce. Surely everyone has that in their repertoire?

Clearly not.
    You are such a dick.