Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Hurrah! We finally get BBC4 back this evening after all this Olympics ****e

Hurrah! We finally get BBC4 back this evening after all this Olympics ****e

What's going to happen with the raspberry games, though? Are the BBC doing that as well? Am I going to have the one decent channel the BBC still has ruined by fencing dwarves and one-legged highjumpers?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    What's going to happen with the Raspberry games, though? Are the BBC doing that as well? Am I going to have the one decent channel the BBC still has ruined by fencing dwarves and one-legged highjumpers?
    Ironically BBC4 is the one channel for people who were excused games at school

What's going to happen with the raspberry games, though? Are the BBC doing that as well? Am I going to have the one decent channel the BBC still has ruined by fencing dwarves and one-legged highjumpers?
    Do you still watch TV by channel? Do you not just record the things you want to watch and consume them at your leisure?

Get with the timez, grandad.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Do you still watch TV by channel? Do you not just record the things you want to watch and consume them at your leisure?

Get with the timez, grandad.
    Of course I do that. But given that BBC 4 has been ruined for two weeks or whatever it's been, the stuff I like on there hasn't been available. It's been extremely distressing.

Of course I do that. But given that BBC 4 has been ruined for two weeks or whatever it's been, the stuff I like on there hasn't been available. It's been extremely distressing.
    ****e?
    Try the gstb version, shytte. Or alternatively shíte. Tbh, the rude word censorship crap has put me off newawimb more than anything else. Cùnts.
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    ****e?
    Try the gstb version, shytte. Or alternatively shíte. Tbh, the rude word censorship crap has put me off newawimb more than anything else. Cùnts.
    It is irritating. Particularly because it happened without even an explanation by any mod cùnt

Channel 4 have got those.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Channel 4 have got those.
    Oh, thank **** for that. I can safely ignore them. Apart from if there's something really funny involving dwarves. I ****ing love a dwarf, f.